1. Brown Sugar & Spice Books fills the gap that most other book fair companies leave lacking. Brown Sugar & Spice Books doesn’t just sell afrocentric books, they sell the “cream of the crop” of what’s available, carefully chosen…….many award-winners……..books critiqued for true-to-life story line, quality illustrations, educational and historical value, absence of negative stereotypes and filled with positive visual images of people of color.
2. Better than a candy drive —books don’t destroy the teeth or contribute to hyperactivity as does sugar. Good books nourish the brain, build the intellect and open up new worlds of information.
3. A book fundraiser makes a positive statement about your priorities. It says “we really value reading…..we’re putting our money and efforts where are mouth is”.
Read books, buy books, sell books, share books.
If literacy is your focus, then a book fundraiser is for you!
4. Don’t compromise your values by selling candy. (A note on sugar: Besides being detrimental to health, sugar was a driving factor of the Atlantic slave trade. The growing and refining of sugar helped to enslave our people and even today, refined sugar is still destroying our people.) Sell something you believe in!! Sell quality books.
5. Earn cash profits. To begin, complete the book fundraiser by clicking the button below.
Brown Sugar & Spice Books (734) 252-9010
SIGN-UP TO BECOME A FUNDRASIER